~~~~ previous notice ~~~~
FSICA considers the well-being of members to be of paramount importance and is closely monitoring the development of the COVID19 situation. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Association will implement special measures for the 2020 Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) including but not limited to the following:
- The number of persons allowed in group gatherings will be tightened from 50 to 20, with effective from July 15. If HK Govt impose more stringent requirement either extension of existing measures on Requirement of Assembly or the number of group, the Association will impose the same measure on the AGM. Given the potential health risks of attendance, the Association strongly encourages members to avoid attending the AGM in person this year. Members are reminded that they may also appoint a proxy to vote according to their indicated voting instructions at the AGM.
- For the protection of those attending the AGM:
- Registration for AGM attendance will start earlier from 4:00 p.m. on 4 Aug 2020 to avoid members having to queue up in close proximity to each other during the attendance registration process;
- Those attending the meeting should observe the Government policy for COVID-19. In particular, the categories of people in accordance with the Government’s Guidelines on Prevention of COVID-19 for Event Organiser of Mass Assembly, including those who are subject to quarantine, have any flu-like symptoms or close contact with any person under quarantine or with recent travel history, will not be permitted to attend the AGM;
- In response to the COVID-19 epidemic, please note that all visitors must complete a health declaration form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSds8rDVwRKO8wPh1DEjwINQCAalMP8bAcuzwxDxpOw0zVESHg/viewform
- There will be compulsory body temperature screening for all persons before entering the AGM venue. Any person with a body temperature of 37.5 degree Celsius or above will not be given access to the AGM venue;
- The meeting will be kept as short and concise as possible;
- Members are required to wear surgical face masks during their attendance of the meeting and are reminded to observe good personal hygiene at all times. Hand sanitisers will be supplied at the meeting;
- All attendees are advised to maintain appropriate social distance with each other at all times when attending the AGM and;
- No refreshment will be served and no food and drinks will be allowed.
Thank you for your kind attention and co-operation.
Thank you for your kind support given to the Association over the past two years. I represent the Council to notify the forthcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held at FSICA office, Rm 1801, 18/F., Tung Wai Commercial Building, 109-111 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong on
Tuesday, 4th August 2020 at 16:30pm.
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting 2020:
- To read the minutes of the last AGM.
- To receive the reports of the Council
- To receive and consider the auditors’ report
- To appoint auditors for the Financial Year 2019-2020
- Election of New member of Council for the term of 2020-2022
- Any other Business
For the election of new Council for new term, all the ballot form must be submitted to the Administration Office or email to email@example.com not later than 20 July 2020. A ballot form and a list of members eligible for election are attached for your ease of reference.
To facilitate our preparation for the AGM, grateful if you would complete the reply slip and return to the Hon. Secretary. If you are not available to attend the AGM, please nominate the Administrator of the Association to represent you or any person on your behalf to vote at the AGM by filling the enclosed proxy form and return it to the Hon. Secretary by fax 21917853 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 July 2020.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Category : 會員週年大會